Stainless steel water traps are used in internal and external sanitary installations as part of the drying surface of a floor and / or floor layers. Wherever you require high hygiene, corrosion resistance and durability.
- food industry (Breweries, dairies, slaughterhouses, etc.)
- the enterprises of chemical and food
- public buildings
- commercial properties
Ladders made of austenitic stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 316 in accordance with PN-EN 1253.
Professional ladders series QP are:
- the housing ladder
- slop basket or strainer
- protective grille (grille anti-slip, plate, ladder, perforated metal)
The two-block ramp: optional is the extension element.
- Grid dimension: 150x150, 200 × 200, 250 × 250, 300 × 300 400 × 400 mm
- Outlet diameter: 50, 75, 110, 160, 200 mm
- Output: vertical or horizontal
- Product weight: 4 – 19 kg
- Capacity: 4.5 l/s load Class up to М125kN