VIBRONET A5 is a high viscosity paste. Base – aqueous dispersion polymers of vinyl acetate.
- reduction of vibrations of different machines, assemblies, mechanisms, construction and engineering structures;
- damping of pipelines, casings, casing assemblies, ventilation systems and other equipment in the frequency range from 25 to 10,000 Hz.
How to apply:
Paste is applied on the prepared surface with a trowel or spray in 2 layers with thickness not exceeding 4mm.
Consumption: 1,2 kg/m2 with a layer thickness of 1 mm.
Complete drying of the mastic – 24 hours (temperature 200C).
Apply the mastic directly on the metal surfaces of assemblies, reduction of vibration and noise propagation into the room.
- Vibration reduction up to 20 dB
- The possibility of applying any primer and paint
- Resistance to moisture, oils
- The possibility of decoration after applying the mastic
- Lifetime warranty coverage – 25 years
- Packaging: buckets of 5 l (6 kg)
- Application temperature: -600C... 1000With
- Warranty period of storage of the postmark of 12 months in a warm warehouse