Chemically crosslinked polyethylene foam is a material with a closed cell structure. Produced by foaming granules of polyethylene by the addition of special reagents, resulting in formation of molecular bonds. So we see a uniform structure of the cells.
The advantages of the application:
- available affordable
- ease of installation, and this affects the speed of the screed
- small thickness
- index of reduction of impact noise meets standards
- chemical resistance
- long service life
- protection from water vapor
Chemically crosslinked polyethylene foam is included in the DSTU-N B V. 1.1-34:2013 recommended!
The material is always in stock. We are the direct importer.
- The coils 1,5х50м. Mats: 1x2 m
- Thickness: 4 – 20 mm (steel coil); 20-40mm (mats)
- Density: 25-30 kg/m3. (under the order is possible and higher density)
- Color: grey
- Application temperature: -60... 950C.
- Coefficient of thermal conductivity: up to 0.037 W/m*OS
- The coefficient of permeability, mg/m*h*PA: 0,05
- Water absorption by volume when fully immersed 96 h, %: ≤ 1,9
- Dynamic modulus of elasticity at a load of 2000 N/m2, MPa: 0,25
- Dynamic modulus of elasticity at a load of 5000 N/m2, MPa: 0,70
- Group of Flammability – G4 (easily flammable)
Index of reduction of impact noise: ∆Lnw= 28dB (thickness 5mm), 30dB (thickness 8mm), than 31db (thickness 10mm).
Manufacturer country: Turkey.