Shower channels series Slim Line this slim, well-thought-out design and technological capabilities of shower channels.
Will fit perfectly in any interior.
This model differs from all other shower drain channels with a width of only 24mm! And length – from 60cm to 3M.
In this series there are 3 types of grids:
Types of siphons:
- Horizontal output, h=60cm, capacity 42 l/min (storage position)
- Vertical output, h=30/80cm, capacity 48 l/min (under order)
- Horizontal output, h=80cm, capacity 60 l/min (under order)
The siphon can be placed in the center tray or on the side.
The advantages of this series:
- unlimited design for bathrooms and terraces
- width is 24mm
- easy to clean thanks to easily removable grille
- solid metal case with stainless steel – excellent for tough conditions and high speeds of water flow
- rotary syphon 3600 and stable legs make it easy to perform installation
- design of the drainage gutter can be cut to the size required;
Main coating color:
- brushed chrome
- chrome gloss
- gold luster
grating, trench drain and plug stainless steel
- hair net plastic
- mounting plugs – foam
- height adjustable mounting feet
- compromisei S shaped trap made of polypropylene
- To make measurements of the working area of the shower pan
- Push the stub to the desired length, trim off the excess length
- Fasten the plugs with the mounting screws
- Connect the mounting feet and the siphon with the base of the tray, set to the desired height
- Attach the mounting legs to the floor, connect the tray to a drain pipe
- Make a screed, having a minimum slope of 1%
- Apply to dry screed waterproofing layer pre-taped the drain hole construction or installation tape
- After laying the tiles, remove the tape and install the front panel. If necessary, trim the length
Length: 60, 80, 100 cm (for grids Norma).
100, 200, 300 cm (for grids Natura Linea).