Reinforced foil with a sticky layer is a material consisting of 20 microns aluminum foil, 20 microns reinforced PET film and glass mesh.
- As a protection for pipe and sheet rubber insulation from the influence of climatic environmental factors and mechanical damage,
- For insulation of pipelines of various diameters, ventilation systems and air ducts,
- To protect the insulation of tanks and fittings in heating and water supply systems.
Advantages of foil with a sticky layer:
- Resistant to UV radiation
- It is not subject to corrosion and rotting
- Retains its properties when heated to 150 0 C
- Performs the functions of steam, hydro, and wind protection
- Withstands significant mechanical loads
- Enhances the effect of insulating materials
- It has high heat-reflecting indicators
An environmentally friendly product, does not contain substances harmful to human health.
Form of issue:
- Width: 1 m
- Roll length 100 m (sold in multiples of 1 LM)
Operating temperature range :-40.. 1300C.
- Thickness of 200 microns
- Breaking load of 150 N/cm2
- Adhesion of adhesive layer not less than 500 N/m
- The coefficient of thermal reflectance of the surface of 90%
- Water vapor permeability coefficient: not more than 0.001 mg/MCPA