AF/Armaflex rubber insulation is a professional insulation suitable for use in air conditioning, refrigeration and other industrial systems.
It is made in the form of sheets, rolls, strips and tubes both with and without a self-adhesive layer.
- it has an engineering-based wall thickness
- highly elastic – easy to install
- does not emit dust and fibers
- reliably controls the formation of condensate
- high vapour resistance
- preventing the formation and spread of bacteria and mold
- improves indoor air quality
- reduces structural noise
- durability is comparable to the service life of the equipment
- low-flammable, self-extinguishing
- does not support gorenje, does not drip.
- Operating temperature range: -50°C ... 110°C
- Thermal conductivity coefficient λ: at an average temperature of 0 °C - ≤ 0.033 W/(m * K)
- Coefficient of vapor permeability resistance µ: ≥ 10000
- Combustibility group: G1 (does not support)
- Color: Black
- Thickness of pipe insulation: 7 mm - 45 mm . Length: 2 m .
- Thickness of sheet insulation: 10 mm, 13 mm, 19 mm, 25 mm, 32 mm, 50 mm. Width: 0.5 m Length 2 m
- Thickness of roll insulation: 3 mm, 6 mm, 10 mm, 13 mm, 16 mm, 19 mm, 25 mm, 32 mm, 36 mm, 50 mm. Width: 1m
- Eliminates the reproduction of fungi due to the antimicrobial protection of Microban