Armacell Oneflex rubber sheet insulation is a reliable flexible thermal insulation for large diameter pipelines and car noise insulation.
- Reduces heat loss and prevents condensation.
- It is resistant to aggressive environments and perfectly protects pipes from corrosion.
- It has sufficient flexibility with significant temperature changes.
- The material has high fire-resistant properties and the ability to self-extinguishing.
- It is easily mounted in hard-to-reach places.
- The material is environmentally friendly, and has good biological resistance.
- The material has found excellent use as additional noise and sound insulation.
Rubber sheet insulation without adhesive base is the most affordable product, used mainly in combination with glue and PVC tape.
The maximum surface temperature during gluing should be no higher than 90°C.
At subzero temperatures, contact our specialists for the correct selection of insulation thickness.
- Form of release of sheet insulation:
- Roll width: standard version - 1 m
- The volume of 1 standard roll is 0.3 cubic meters
- Thickness - 6, 9, 13, 19, 25, 32, 50 mm
- Color - black
- Operating temperature range: - 50 ... 105 ºC
- Thermal conductivity coefficient: at 0 ° C-0.033 W / (mk) according to GOST 16381-77 p. 22
- Water vapor diffusion resistance: ≥7000
- Sound absorption - up to 35 dB
- Flammability group - G1