Armaflex Oneflex rubber pipe insulation is a universal flexible insulation for air conditioning, heating, water supply and sewerage systems, as well as for climate control equipment.
- It is environmentally friendly and does not contain harmful substances
- Reliably protects pipes from corrosion and condensation formation
- Perfectly protects communications from heat loss
- For refrigeration systems, it reduces cold losses as much as possible and reliably protects the system from freezing
- It has a high flammability class G1 (it does not allow the material to catch fire after the flame has died out)
- It has a long service life (at least 50 years)
- Low thermal conductivity
- Resistance to salty sea water, fungus and mold
- Flexible at all temperatures
- Easy installation and disassembly
The use of rubber pipe insulation significantly minimizes energy costs, increases the service life of pipelines, while saving your time and money!
||wall thickness, mm
|internal dosimeter Ø 35 mm
|price UAH/m. p.
- Release form:
- Length - 2 m
- Thicknesses - 6, 9, 13, 19, 25, 32 mm
- Internal diameters - 35 mm
- Color: Black
- Operating temperature range: -50 (-150).... 105°C
- Thermal conductivity coefficient: at 00C-0.033 W / (mK) according to GOST 16381-77 p. 22
- Water vapor diffusion resistance: ≥ 7000
- Good biological resistance