Basalt cylinders is heat insulating cylinders made of mineral wool based on basalt rocks.
Insulation made from basalt cylinders used:
- In civil and industrial construction as thermal, acoustic, and vapor barrier,
- For heat insulation of pipelines for various purposes (heating, water),
- Quite often in the food industry
- For insulation of heat networks,
- For isolation of chimneys.
Advantages of basalt cylinders:
- High Flammability class NG
- Are environmentally friendly and do not emit any harmful substances
- Significantly reduce the noise level
- It has excellent resistance to water
- Perfectly protect pipelines from heat losses
- Effectively used for interior and exterior piping
- Low coefficient of thermal conductivity
- Have a long service life
- Easy installation
Basalt cylinders are of two types:
- Without foil coating
Also to protect from damage additionally, use casing of galvanized steel.
Form of issue:
- Length - 1 m
- Thickness-20,30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 120 mm
- Diameters from 18 mm 324..
Operating temperature range -200.. 2500With
- Coefficient of thermal conductivity of 0.04 W/MK
- The density of 70-100 kg/m3
- The content of organic substances is not more than 3.2%
- Flammability group-NG