Foil with an adhesive layer reinforced with a material composed of aluminum foil 20 µm reinforced PET film and a 20 µm adhesive layer.
- As a protection for the rubber pipe and sheet isolation from the influence of climatic factors of the external environment and mechanical damage,
- For isolation of pipelines of various diameters, ventilation systems and ducts,
- To protect the insulation of tanks and valves in heating systems and water supply.
The benefits of foil with the adhesive layer:
- Resistant to UV radiation
- Not subject to corrosion and decay
- Retains its properties when heated up to 1500With
- Performs the functions of steam, hydro, and wind shield
- Withstands significant mechanical loads
- Enhances the effect of insulation materials
- Has a high heat-reflecting indicators
Environmentally friendly product, contains no harmful substances.
Form of issue:
- Width: 1 m
- Roll length 100 m (sold in multiples of 1 LM)
Operating temperature range :-40.. 1300C.
- Thickness of 200 microns
- Breaking load of 150 N/cm2
- Adhesion of adhesive layer not less than 500 N/m
- The coefficient of thermal reflectance of the surface of 90%
- Water vapor permeability coefficient: not more than 0.001 mg/MCPA